305.900.3677 [email protected]


At The Britt Law Firm, P.L. we know that matters of the heart and family can be quite uncomfortable and confusing. Our Attorney is not only experienced in handling such sensitive moments, but also possesses the compassion needed to properly manuever this difficult time. 

Dissolution of Marriage

Assistance during a difficult time

If you’re going through a divorce, you probably have a lot weighing on your mind. The Britt Law Firm, P.L. can guide you through the legal issues related to your divorce so that you can focus on moving forward with your life. The Britt Law Firm, P.L. can, review existing prenuptial agreements, help you resolve child custody and visitation disputes and fight to keep your parental rights intact. Additionally, we can negotiate child support and spousal support payments as well as negotiate the division of property and marital assets.


Child Support

Florida Child Support Lawyer

Legal conflicts involving family relationships can be complex and emotionally charged, especially when children are involved. If you’re engaged in a legal battle related to child support in Miami, FL, you need representation from an attorney you can trust. The Britt Law Firm, P.L. wants to help you reach a successful resolution of your child support case, and will work hard to provide the personalized, attentive service you deserve.









Florida Paternity Lawyer

Parents often find it necessary to establish paternity through the courts for several reasons. Mothers often file paternity actions to receive child support, while fathers typically file them to establish custody or visitation rights and have a say in major decisions in the child’s life. Fathers also file paternity actions to prove they are not the father of the child in question. Regardless of our clients’ reasons for filing, The Britt Law Firm provides them with support through this process, as well as related child support and time-sharing proceedings.

In Florida, having a father’s name on the birth certificate of a child born out of wedlock creates a legal presumption of paternity, but does not guarantee the father’s rights. If unmarried parents have a dispute regarding the paternity of a child, paternity needs to be established in court. A Petition to Establish Paternity, known as a paternity action, is used to determine parental responsibility, time-sharing, child support, and other issues common in family court proceedings.

Call today to speak with a compassionate lawyer about your needs and concerns.

Resolution Is Needed To Move Forward...

Don’t try to figure this out on your own. Allow our office to guide you through this emotional and overwhelming time. Call The Britt Law Firm, P.L. today for a timely resolution.